- Joint association event - late March
- Seminar- tba
- Annual Sweet and Maxwell lecture - April
- Social event, Walk guided by James Davison - May/June
- AGM and Summer drinks party - June/July
The KCCLA is an active association existing for the benefit of its members who are the alumni and current students of the Centre of Construction Law & Dispute Resolution, King's College London, and alumni of the joint MSc programme in Singapore.
This website (together with email) is the main means of communication for the Association and its membership and includes notice of forthcoming seminars, site visits and social events.
Aims of the KCCLA:
- To promote the King's College Centre of Construction Law & Dispute Resolution (CCLDR) and the MSc in Construction Law & Dispute Resolution;
- To provide a forum for graduates to keep in touch with each other and the CCLDR at King's through a programme of events;
- To assist and encourage the course students.